Monday, March 16, 2020 at 8:00 AM – Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM (WAT)
River place Country Estate, GautengRegister Now
Motivating people to change behavior that is harmful to their health can be difficult and tiresome. Changing the style of consultation could improve this experience for health and wellness professionals and create sustained behavior change for the client! This counselling style is called Motivational Interviewing: a client-centered, directive counselling style for enhancing intrinsic motivation to change by exploring and resolving ambivalence. The aim of this training is to provide participants with the opportunity to develop their skilfulness as practitioners on motivational interviewing.
- develop understanding of the spirit, principles and practice of Motivational Interviewing
- Increased proficiency in client-centered counselling skills
- Greater understanding of key principles such as control & choice; change talk; rolling with resistance etc.
- Skills in exploring and resolving ambivalence
- Set in motion the patient’s natural change potential!
Health Professionals, Employee Assistances Practitioners, Call centre employees and other related client services representatives who need to conduct an interview or counselling session.
PRICE Excl VAT
|Single Booking||March 18, 2019||R6 600 per person|
|Group Booking less than 5 people||March 18, 2019||R6 400 per person|
|Group Booking 5 or more people||March 18, 2019||R5 280 per person|